Hubbard Dental: Areas We Serve
Jordan Hubbard, DDS: Family Dentist in Moore County
Areas of Service
Dr. Jordan Hubbard and her team at Hubbard Dental provide a diverse array of dental treatment services for patients of all ages in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, West End, and Aberdeen, North Carolina. From family dentistry to senior-focused services, our dental team is passionate about helping every patient protect their oral health.
As your local family dentist in Moore County, Dr. Jordan Hubbard loves helping fellow North Carolina residents improve their smiles and oral health.
Individuals over 55 have an increased risk of tooth decay and gum disease. Additionally, some dental problems can lead to other health issues, such as heart disease, diabetes, or respiratory infections.
At Hubbard Dental, we provide senior-focused dental care to address these problems and protect your oral health.
The most common dental problems among seniors include decayed teeth, dry mouth, and gum disease. Unfortunately, for many patients over 55, these problems can also lead to tooth loss. Whether you need to prevent infection or replace missing teeth, we provide various senior-focused dental treatments to help you restore your smile:
- Full dentures
- Partial dentures
- Dental implants
- Dental bridges
- Gingivitis and periodontal treatment
Laser dentistry is the latest advancement in restorative dentistry. Instead of using invasive metal tools to scrape away enamel or perform other treatments, Hubbard Dental uses a minimally invasive and painless laser.
Since the laser is painless, patients do not need anesthesia and don’t feel drowsy after the treatment. Additionally, laser dentistry does not require any sutures, which means no downtime.
Laser dentistry addresses a wide array of dental concerns:
- Tooth decay
- Gum disease
- Damaged or cracked teeth
- Surface smoothing
- Gum tissue shape
When you have tooth decay, your dentist removes the decayed parts and places a dental filling or crown to protect the tooth. A dental crown acts as a protective cap for severe decay or damaged teeth.
Patients have various types of dental crowns to choose from, depending on their specific situation:
- Single Crown: Your dentist can use a single crown to repair a damaged or decayed tooth. Single crowns also protect teeth after a root canal.
- Implant-supported crown: When replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant, your dentist may use a dental crown to provide added protection and create a more natural look.
- Dental bridges: A dental bridge uses two dental crowns connected to dental implants to secure the supporting teeth and fill in a dental gap. This helps patients with missing teeth to improve their bite and restore their smile.
Family Dentistry, Braces, Clear Correct
If you’re looking for a family dentist in Moore County, Dr. Jordan Hubbard and her team offer services for patients of every age. We strive to make our office kid-friendly and enjoyable at our woman-owned dental practice. Our team loves working with children and is ready to handle everything from your child’s first dentist appointment to their first cavity.
Instead of visiting multiple dentists around North Carolina, you can bring the whole family to Hubbard Dental. We offer services to address every oral health concern for your family:
- Dental crowns
- Emergency dentistry
We know that not all children enjoy visiting their dentist. That’s why we work hard to create a kid-friendly environment. Additionally, we offer sedation dentistry for children and adults to make every visit more comfortable.
Braces: Clear Correct, Metal, Ceramic & Lingual
At Hubbard Dental, we do more than preventive and restorative dentistry. For example, when you have misaligned teeth or want to improve your smile, we offer various types of orthodontic braces to help straighten your teeth.
- Metal braces: The most common type of braces, metal braces, use brackets that stick to your teeth with a wire that runs through the brackets and around your teeth. Rubber bands secure the wire to the brackets to help gradually correct your smile by aligning your teeth.
- Clear ceramic braces: Clear ceramic braces use a translucent ceramic material instead of metal brackets to create a less visible orthodontic treatment.
- Lingual braces: Lingual braces serve as an excellent option for patients who want to straighten their teeth without the apparent metal structure. With lingual braces, the metal wire goes around the back of your teeth, which is significantly less visible and just as effective.
- Clear Correct clear aligners: Clear Correct is one of the most innovative new orthodontic treatments available. Instead of using metal wires and brackets, Clear Correct uses clear plastic aligners that cover your teeth. These aligners are removable and best for minor misalignments.
From child braces to adult orthodontics, Dr. Jordan Hubbard is your go-to dentist in Moore County. With a wide range of services, including dental restoration and cosmetic dentistry, Hubbard Dental offers everything you need to perfect your smile and improve your oral health.
Call us today at (910) 695-3050 to learn more about our services and book your first appointment.
Questions? Need us? Ask away!